Tuesday, December 14, 2010

No More Hand

The morning of today make me think of what i was when my super duper girlfriend and i will show some of my tricks the 1st is new i try it i make it 4 time before the perfection and the second is just a good ol'trick have fun with this guys


10 comments:

  1. That last image looks like Japanese bondage pr0n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have something to use as leverage against my GF. thanks man

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know whether to thank you or thank you... thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll save this for a "rainy" day

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've,um, heard of the field expedient version of this in the Marines referred to as the "Fifi". It uses rolled inside-out tube socks, a latex glove, and a strong grip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what i just needed for tonight ;)

    ReplyDelete